VistOR MS LED Dual Mount Surgical Light
This Surgical Light combines unparalleled output in a compact lightweight light head and delivers it at an extremely affordable price. The applications of the VistOR MS LED Surgery Light extend throughout the hospital and into ambulatory surgery. Whether your needs are for an Operating Room light, Trauma Bay light, a treatment light in the ER or a procedure light, the VistOR MS LED light can be configured to meet your needs. This light has created a new standard in the industry being available as a single, dual or triple ceiling mount. Thereby extending its range of applications beyond the hospital into ambulatory, small clinic and physician office settings.
Controlling the brightness and position of your surgical illumination is critical. With the VistOR MS, it’s incredibly simple. Just reach up and press the center button on our 5-stage dimming control handle to adjust brightness or rotate the handle to adjust the light pattern.
- All key light functions are controlled within the sterile field.
- Single, dual and triple mounts afford you tremendous flexibility in how you equip your operating room. Configurations can include multiple light heads and high- definition video camera and monitor options.
- Suspension arms are precision-balanced and articulated to allow the greatest reach and range of positioning with surprising ease.
- With its more sleek, streamlined profile the light head still produces amazingly brilliant output and remarkable shadow reduction, so you can visualize the site under the most optimal conditions possible.
- Optional high-definition video camera and monitor give you expanded video-assist capabilities.
- Optional touchscreen wall control provides easy remote management of lighting and camera features.
Features of the VistOR MS LED Surgical Light:
Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control.
Optional “in-light” HD camera (1080i high-definition, 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom).
Dimming and illumination field are easily controlled with the sterilizable handle.
The light field can be adjusted from 9” - 13” with minimal reduction of illuminated brightness.
Single, dual and triple mounts afford tremendous flexibility in how you equip your operating room.
Configurations can include multiple light heads and high-definition video camera and monitor options.
Proudly made in the USA.
Color Temperature 4300°K pure white illumination
Light Intensity Brilliant 130,000 lux output
Intensity Settings 5 (from 50% – 100%)
LED Life Expectancy 50,000 hour-rated LED life
Radiated Heat Near Zero
Controls on Sterile Handle Yes
Pattern Size 9” – 13” (228.6 – 330.2 mm)
Ambient Light Mode Yes (minimally-invasive)
Voltage 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz