Philips MP50 Patient Monitor
The Philips MP50 is compatible with the Multi-Measurement Modules (MMS). With these modules measure 12-lead ECG, arrhythmia analysis, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and SpO2.
- 30.5cm (12") color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others – and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue’s portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Portal technology - Compatible
- Waveforms - 4 (Six optional)
- Monitor screen display - One integrated 30.5 cm (12") color SVGA
- Screen navigation - Navigation Point
- Integrated measurement module slots - Four (optional)
- Multi-Measurement Server - Compatible
- Networking capability - LAN-ready