Pass-Thru Narcotic Cabinets (3.50" - 5") Wall Thickness
Constructed of durable, heavy duty stainless steel. They provide a convenient way to transfer specimens from patient areas to the laboratory. The adjustable trim flange allows the cabinet to be snugly inserted into walls between 3 ½ to 5 inches thick and secures it to the wall surface. The self-closing doors on each side have a strong piano hinge spring closure and key lock security. The locks are keyed the same and come with three keys each. The ambi top of the cabinet lifts so that the unit can be flipped to accommodate left or right door access. Units are warranted for 10 years with 1 year on the locks.
• Pass-Thru stainless steel cabinet with spring door closure
• Adjustable trim flange for wall thicknesses 3 ½ - 5 inches
• Key lock security - 3 keys/lock included
• Ambi top for left/right door access
• Measures: 181785 - 12"H x 11 ½"W x 6"D - Key Lock
181785T - 12"H x 11 ½"W x 6"D - Thumb Latch