Mizuho OSI 6875 Hana Table
The Mizuho OSI 6875 hana Table is one of the most sought after tables on the new and pre-owned market today. Its was popularized by allowing surgeons to perform Anterior Approach Total Hip Arthroplasty, which is a surgical procedure that allows for a faster and safer surgery for healthcare provider's patients. There are many components that are offered with the unit to allow for other procedures like Femur Nailing, Tibia Nailing, Hip Pinning, and Total Knee Arthroplasty.
Standard Components that should come with any Mizuho OSI 6875 hana Table are as follows:
- 5840-44 Patient Safety Strap
- 6300-92 Articulating Bracket
- 6807-4 Hand Pendant (remote)
- 6850-110 Femoral Hook Support
- 6850-140 Classic Femoral Hook (left)
- 6850-144 Classic Femoral Hook (right)
- 6850-918 Femoral Hook (right)
- 6850-919 Femoral Hook (left)
- 6875-326 Table Base Column & Top
- 6875-5003 Femur Lift Foot Pedal
- 6875-20 hana Table Cover
- 6875-200 Well Leg Support Adaptor
- 6875-230 hana Knee Flexion System for TKA
- 6875-250 Lateral Perineal Post & Pad Assembly
- 6875-399 Traction Hook Extension
- 6875-600 Right, 6875-601 Left Femur Lift
- 6875-264 Femur Lift Extension (2)
- 5855-838 Well Leg Support Assembly
- 6875-602 Femur Lift Emergency Handle
- 6875-2730 Removeable Jack Mount Assembly
- 6875-7129 Pelvic Pad
- 6850-413 Perineal Post & Pad
- 6875-360 Left, 6875-350 Radiolucent Leg Spars (2)
- 6850-486 Large, 6880-485 Small Traction Boot
- 6875-292 Arm Board w/ Pads (2)
- 6875-7120 Table pad (torso)
These Mizuho OSI 6875 hana Tables, on the pre-owned market are very hard to find and this listing is meant to be displayed for information purposes only. It is not guaranteed to that Didage has one or any in stock.
If you are interested in adding your facility to our backorder list, please reach out to our sales team for an official quote and to learn if we have any of these Hana Tables available.
- Max Weight Cap it 450lbs
- Batteries should be replaced once every 5 years.