Midmark Ritter 222 Barrier Free Powered Exam Chair Refurbished
The Midmark RItter 222 Barrier Free Powered Exam Table features a low height (18") for those patients who are elderly, expectant mothers or those with disabilities. With the growing elderly population this exam chair is the perfect addition to your exam room to ensure comfort and safety for your patients.
Powered Exam Chair Features include:
Exam Assistant Drawer
Gas spring assisted back section with easy access backrest mechanism
Foot extension shelves
Paper roll holder
Midmark Ritter 222 Barrier Free Powered Exam Chair Specifications:
- Height: 18 - 37" (45.7 - 94 cm).
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181.4 kg).
- Paper Roll Holder (hidden): Holds 21" x 3.5" paper rolls.
- Electrical Receptacle: Duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on left side (115 VAC, 5 Amps maximum).
- Pelvic Tilt: 7°.
- Drawer Heater: 35 watt.
Length with Footrest Extended:
- Soft Touch Upholstery: 74" (188 cm).
- Seamless Upholstery: 76" (193 cm).