GE Dash 3000 Patient Monitor
The GE Dash 3000 Patient Monitor features an easy-to-use interface and color-coded patient cables/connectors with an 8.4" display. The monitor displays 10 parameters and 7 traces.
This monitor weighs less than 12 pounds allowing it to be easily move with the patient. The monitor can accommodate two user-accessible batteries that allow for a 4-5 hour run time and recharge in 2- 4 hours.
- Built-in wireless LAN provides seamless network connectivity
- Exclusive two-way communication allows clinicians to receive alarms and check-in on other patients during transport
- DASH port docking stations provide one-step connection to the Unity network and AC power
- Eliminates need to connect and disconnect leads
- Patient Data Transfer (PDT) ensures seamless patient record as patient moves through the hospital
- Connectivity to high-security Solar and TRAM monitors creates a convenient single-source, the hospital-wide monitoring solution
- DASH 3000 is the only full-featured patient monitor with DINAMAP technology built-in
- Height: 26 cm.
- Depth: 20 cm.
- Width: 28 cm
- Weight: 5.5 kg