Sentinel Vacuum Regulator
An industry first – the Sentinel Vacuum Regulator provides early detection of contamination. 37% of vacuum regulators in high acuity areas are contaminated and the pathogens from contamination can make their way to a new patient within 48 hours. With a focus on Infection Prevention and Patient Safety, the Sentinel Vacuum Regulator from Amico is the only product on the market that alerts users of contamination.
Using LED technology, a "Check" Light will illuminate when the unit becomes contaminated.
Protecting patients AND your medical gas pipeline, the Sentinel Vacuum Regulator is the first and ONLY vacuum regulator in the world that provides this unique preventative maintenance feature for your hospital.
- LED indicator clearly shows when the unit is contaminated - an industry first
- Battery light indicator with a 6-month warning for replacement. Battery life of 12 years
- Test button for resetting the vacuum regulator once contaminated portion has been cleaned or replaced
- Easy serviceability and maintenance
- Full line of regulators (Includes: Adult, Surgical, Pediatric, and Neonatal Models)
- Ability to reverse flush for cleaning (Cydex)
- Color-coded labels
- Modular components (ABS polymer casing, regulating knob and intermittent module, backplate with access to timing valves)