GE Dinamap Carescape V100 Patient Monitor
The GE Dinamap Carescape V100 Patient Monitor is a reliable and easy-to-use vital sign monitor that features speed, accuracy and mobility allowing you to collect the right information at the point of care.
This monitor is a two-in-one monitor that can be used for both spot check and continuous monitoring. The battery has an 8-11 hour run time before needing recharged.
- Height: 7.7” (19.5 cm)
- Width (Without Temperature): 8.6” (21.9 cm)
- Width (With Temperature): 10” (25.4 cm)
- Depth: 5.3” (13.5 cm)
- Weight (Including battery): 5.4 lbs (2.4 kg)
- Protection Against Electrical Shock: Class II
- AC Input: 100 to 250VAC, 12VA
- DC Output voltage: 12VDC at 1A; The AC mains power adapter contains a nonresettable and nonreplaceable fuse.